Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Halfway Point
Four Gov Schools down, four to go. Folks have been very nice to far. They seem happy to have me there and excited about what I'm trying to do. I've shot about 16 tapes including about 15 interviews (actually I've lost track). The PGSs are a lot more different and a lot more similar than people realize. Each is a tight knit comunity. Each is providing an experience that the Govies claim is changing their lives. I'm also finding that a ton of students at all the Gov schools heard about it because they know somwne who went to PGSA...
Saw my nephew again yesterday. He likes to be swung around by his ankles, a service only Uncle Nathan is able to provide.
Next week will be fun I hope. Three Gov schools in one city, friends and family to visit, including one who qualifies as Long Lost. I look forward to it.

Also, the first season of Doctor Who dvds are pretty sweet...

No comments: