Saturday, January 10, 2004

Happy New Year?
So again, I should have posted this a long time ago, like right after Thanksgiving, but I got a job.
I'm doing editing and soon shooting and also DVD authoring (and misc. equipment stuff) for a place called The Entertainment Source. Its based out of Jenkintown. Their primary objective is to provide music (bands) and "entertainment" and sort of party facilitation services for corporate and social events. They've also added videography to the list of services they provide and that's where I (and some other guys) come in. I was turned on to these folks by my friend Kristen from Drexel. She worked there but now she's going to look at grad schools and they had to fill the gap. And they did. With me.
Anyway, it's nice to be working with friendly people for a steady paycheck again. We'll see how it goes.

The animation for Greenworks (soon to be Greentreks) seems to be on the back burner. I say this because they haven't gotten back to me about the Pilot I gave them. But I'm sure they have a lot on their collective plates and will contact me when appropriate. *shrug*

Comment

No comments: